- The BEE-Mail: This is a weekly summary of all important Brooks events and info, put together by the PTA. Sign-up for the BEE-Mail on this page. A PDF of past emails can be viewed here.
- Brooks Listserv: Get important Brooks news and info sent to you via email! Plus you can share your own Brooks-related posts. Simply send an email to [email protected] to join.
- Mobile Alerts via ParentSquare: These are a GREAT way to get timely reminders about important school events and happenings (and the occasional last-minute change)! If you don’t have the ParentSquare app download it here. When in ParentSquare, go to “Participate” (on the left side bar) and then choose “Groups”. You should then be able to click the blue “join” button next to “PTA Naomi L. Brooks Elementary School“.
- Facebook: Many important announcements and school event information can be found on our Facebook page.
- Teachers’ Favorite Things 2022-23: Click here to find out what they are.
- ACPS Volunteer Application: Anyone who wishes to volunteer at the school must complete a volunteer application. To learn more, click here.
Out of School Resources
- Online Resources for Learning
- After School Care Options
- Creating Successful Routines at Home
- Planning for College
- SOL Resources
- How to Access Free or Reduced Price Meals
- Teacher Mini Grants — To fill out the short application and see more info, click here.
- PTA Meeting Presentations — Occasionally a presentation at our monthly meeting will be sent to us, and when they are we’ll add them here.
- RULER Social Emotional Presentation (RULER Team, 1/6/2022)
- Overview of Gifted Services at the Elementary and Middle School (Lisa Falleroni, 10/12/2021)
- PTA Meeting Minutes
- PTA Budget Reports
- PTA Volunteer Opportunities
- PTA Fundraising
- PTA Finance Forms
- PTA Photo Use Policy
- PTA Social Media Policy
- PTA Bylaws