- The BEE-Mail: This is a weekly summary of all important Brooks events and info, put together by the PTA. Sign-up for the BEE-Mail on this page. A PDF of past emails can be viewed here.
- Brooks Listserv: Get important Brooks news and info sent to you via email! Plus you can share your own Brooks-related posts. Simply send an email to [email protected] to join.
- Mobile Alerts: These are a GREAT way to get timely reminders about important school events and happenings (and the occasional last-minute change)! Join the Brooks PTA announcements group by downloading the GroupMe app and joining here.
- Facebook: Many important announcements and school event information can be found on our Facebook page.
- Teachers’ Favorite Things 2021-22: Click here to find out what they are.
- ACPS Volunteer Application: Anyone who wishes to volunteer at the school must complete a volunteer application. To learn more, click here.
Out of School Resources
- Online Resources for Learning
- After School Care Options
- Creating Successful Routines at Home
- Planning for College
- SOL Resources
- How to Access Free or Reduced Price Meals
- Teacher Mini Grants — To fill out the short application and see more info, click here.
- PTA Meeting Presentations — Occasionally a presentation at our monthly meeting will be sent to us, and when they are we’ll add them here.
- RULER Social Emotional Presentation (RULER Team, 1/6/2022)
- Overview of Gifted Services at the Elementary and Middle School (Lisa Falleroni, 10/12/2021)
- PTA Meeting Minutes
- PTA Budget Reports
- PTA Volunteer Opportunities
- PTA Fundraising
- PTA Finance Forms
- PTA Photo Use Policy
- PTA Social Media Policy
- PTA Bylaws