Anyone with an interest in helping the students at Brooks Elementary School can become a member:
- Moms & Dads
- Teachers & Staff
- Guardians & Grandparents
- Local Residents & Community Businesses
Why join the Brooks PTA?
The number-one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. Your membership means participation in and support for our numerous programs and activities. By joining, you also get an opportunity to be better informed, network with other parents, and serve as a role model for your children.
How do I join the Brooks PTA?
- Click here
- Click on the state of Virginia on the map of the U.S., then scroll down below the map to see the link that says “Join Virginia PTA (Online Form)” and click on that link.
- Click on “create a new user account” if you don’t already have one. This is a one-time set-up. Once you have created an account you can automatically be logged in to receive National PTA news and pay your dues annually!
- Click on the appropriate drop-down options and be sure to select “Brooks Elementary School PTA – Alexandria.”
- Proceed to check-out and pay. NOTE: your entire payment will be credited to Brooks PTA.